2009-04-15

Game 10 - Baker's Dozen

Technically the game just ended, but in reality it'd been over for a while before our Twins ran out of innings. Outside of his first inning, Baker was horrible. He left the ball up in the zone all night and allowed four longballs, five hits, six runs, all earned. That's not to say that the Blue Jays didn't earn the win. Their pitching was good enough to keep our hitters off balance, and that was all it took. Loss to Baker. Win to Richmond. $50 to any Twins pitcher that can keep Toronto's runners off the basepaths... which, lucky for my wallet, happens to be nobody!I only got to see the final two innings on TV, the rest I heard little pieces of on the radio as I was darting in and out of various music stores in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. I was looking for ways to spend my tax refund, and I think I've found it. I'll hold off on telling anyone until it's all final, but let's just say that it'll be a steal and it is much needed.

Today's Music: Carnavas by Silversun Pickups

PXL