2009-04-22

Games 15 & 16 - Drippy Doubleheader

Today in Boston, our Twins and the Red Sox successfully squeezed in both games of a two-game series between the raindrops that rained out Tuesday night's game. Our Twins lost both games in convincing fashion, 10-1 and 7-3. Game 1 was called in the 7th after the rain became too much to play through, and game 2 went a regulation 9 without any further delays. Wins toknuckleballer Wakefiled and Penny. Losses to Baker and Liriano. No saves needed. Dinger #3 to the Big Canadian Kid.This is a view outside my bedroom window. I haven't been getting out much lately as work on the recordings have been pretty intense. It's fine because I can work all the time, I can do it from my bed essentially, sleep and eat when my body needs it and everything is fine, but I miss outside. I think I'll try to find someone to play catch with tomorrow during the off-day.

Today's Music: Asleep In The Bread Aisle by Asher Roth

PXL