2009-04-26

Game 19 - Dropping the Finale

Twins drop the series finale in Cleveland by a final of 4-2. Win to Laffey. Loss to Perkins, which ends a three-game streak of 8 innings, two or fewer earned runs, and four strikeouts in each. He pitched alright today, but that just wasn't enough. Save to Kerry Wood? Hmph. So that's what happened to Kerry Wood. And yeah, he looked fine. A three game series against Tampa Bay begin tomorrow night at 7:10pm at the Metrodome in beautiful Minneapolis.
Today I got my stereo back. For the last three weeks or so, I've had some of our studio gear on my desk, which is where I usually keep my stereo setup. Yesterday, however, I brought the gear back to our rehearsal space/recording studio. Upon returning home around 2:30am, I was in no condition to put it all back together, but when I woke up, I turned on the ballgame and began the art of setting it all up again. That entailed cleaning the desk with a fine polish, wiring and plugging in all the components and speakers, and tweaking everything until it looks and feels right. After all, this is where I'll be doing preliminary mixes for the album.

Today's Music: Origin of Symmetry by Muse.

PXL