2009-04-07

Game 2 - The First Win

Now THAT was a game. Tonight, our Twins got their first win. They'd been trailing the whole night and things looked pretty hopeless for a bit, but in the ninth inning with two outs they drew three consecutive walks off of Seattle reliever Morrow, and Alexi Casilla came through with a two-run, game winning, walk-off single to center.

Sadly, I slept through the middle innings, and was working on music the eniter night, but caught enough of the game to frighten the others in the house when I yelped upon the game's closing moments.
On a good note, I discovered a studio shortcut today that will likey save me and the band dozens of hours transferring music from our DAW to my PC for mixing. Also, a good friend woke me up with an unexpected phonecall. I hadn't heard her voice since the first of the year and it was a terrific way to start my day.

Final Score: 6-5 Twins over Seattle

Today's Music: "Valerie Loves Me" by Material Issue

PXL