2009-04-06

Game 1 - Home Opener

I went to the game tonight and brought my cousin. Over the last few years he's become quite the fan, so as a 'thank you' for his military service I brought him along. He told me he hadn't been to a game in four years. Even in a place like the Metrodome, that's far too long.
Afterward, a friend was throwing a Morrissey after-party at The Entry downtown. Since it was free and 18+, we hooked up with a friend of mine and went to that. It was nice because I got to show my 18 year-old cousin one of my favorite places in the world an expose him to some stuff he doesn't get too often.

Cleveland lost, Detroit lost, and KC and the ChiSox got rained out, so even though our Twins lost 6-1 to Seattle, there was baseball and it was a good day.

Today's Music: "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve

PXL